to dip - sweet potato 'babaganoush'
Make this Sweet Potato ‘baba’ Ganoush!
Giving you some inspiration with one of my pantry staples, TAHINI!
SWEET POTATO BABAGANOUSH
- 2 sweet potatoes (about 2 medium)
- olive oil
- tahini, dark
- garlic clove, finely grated
- optional: lemon juice
- or date syrup
- salt and black pepper
- sumac, za’atar, crushed red pepper flakes, or Aleppo pepper
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Roast sweet potatoes until flesh is fork-tender.
- Let cool slightly.
- Halve sweet potatoes; scoop flesh into a food processor.
- Add tahini, garlic, and oil and process until smooth
- Add in lemon juice or date syrup depending on the flavour you want.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle babaghanoush with more tahini and oil.
- add toppings like crushes pistachios, aleppo pepper,…
- Serve with flatbreads or raw veggies.