TO BAKE - NUTZ COOKIES
Cookies EVER for that instant cookie craving!
Chances are You have EVERYTHING in House to Make These! NOW!
inspired by: Kale Junkie
recipe type: to cookie, to dessert
cuisine: glutenfree, plant based, vegan, dairyfree
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour, oat flour - or blend up rolled oats into flour-
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup nutbutter - almond, peanut, sunflower,…
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 185C.
- In a bowl, mix together the nutbutter, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Add the flour and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll into cookie balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Use your fork to press down the cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- ps: to make chocolate layer sauce, melt chocolate and coconut oil in
- Dip our pour over your cookies and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate before munchin’!