to make - chickpea chocolate crepes
recipe type: to breakfast, to snack, to dessert
cuisine: glutenfree, plantbased, dairyfree, vegan
CHOCOLATE CHICKPEA CREPES
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- 300 ml liquid - water or plant based milk, rice, coconut,…
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 heaped tbsp chocolate powder
- pinch of sea salt
- optional, vanilla
- In a blender,
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Wizz it up.
- Pour in a container and let batter rest for min 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Remove from the fridge.
- Give a stir.
- Pour batter in a heated skillet.
- Heat a skillet pan over medium heat with a little coconut oil.
- Add a bit of batter to the skillet, depending on the desired size of the crepes
- Turn the skillet to spread the batter.
- Cook until the crepe looks like it’s drying. fFlip and cook for a few seconds.
- Continue until all the batter has been used, then serve with your desired toppings.