to cookie - Almond butter morning cookies
Almond butter morning cookies aka Fastest cookies alive
recipe type: to snack, to cookies, to dessert
recipe from: 15 minute vegan by Katy Beskow
cuisine: plantbased, vegan, glutenfree, dairyfree
makes 4 cookies
What you need:
3 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons rolled oats, glutenfree
2 tablespoons almond milk or coconut oil
1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
1 1/2 tablespoon flaked toasted almonds
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. In a bowl, spoon in the almond butter, rolled oats, and almond milk and mix until combined.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon flaked almonds until a stiff dough forms.
4. Use your hands to roll out the dough into balls, then flatten onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12 minutes, or until just golden. In the meantime, toast the remaining flaked almonds in a
dry pan until they have just turned golden. Best eaten warm with a sprinkle of toasted almonds.