to smoothie - raw chocolate milkshake miracle
ps: sorry for the crappy picture!
dates back to 2012!
bare with me ;-)
Wondering when was the first time I made this delicious drink!!
Making this recipe dates back to 2011! Can you imagine!
Disovering the wonderful blog of Sarah Britton changed it all for me!
It's never to late to discover it yourself!
Head over to her site of get her book!
Raw Chocolate Milkshake Miracle
recipe from: My New Roots
recipe type: to raw, to smoothie, to breakfast, to snack
what you need:
• ¼ cup hemp seeds (or use soaked almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds etc.)
• 2 heaping Tbsp. raw cacao powder
• 1 Avocado
• 1 very large frozen banana (or 2 small)
• 2 Tbsp. raw honey, agave, or maple syrup
• dash sea salt
• ¾ – 1 cup water
• 4 ice cubes
what to do:
1. Blend all the ingredients together; add water to thin if desired. It’s a thick one, folks!
And although the urge to chug may take over, don’t forget to “chew” your milkshake for better digestion! Very important.