to bake - vanilla almond choc chip cookies
This delicious recipe and super easy, fast, healthy, vegan ,paleo no lactose,.... and comes straight from The Whole Pantry app!
What I like about them is, that there are made wit almond meal - helloo vegan source of protein!
And perfect for a breakfast, a snack, a post workout treat, whenever you fancy!
The cocao nibs give you that magnesium and happy high!
So I cant see why you wouldn't make these! Goodness al around!!
oh, maybe the only bad thing is.... that cookie dough is insanely addictive so try to stay away or you won't have anything to bake! ;-)
my tip: you really really need to add the salt! They remind me of my must-buy-and-eat-when-in-nyc-cookie from Dean and deluca with those sea salt flakes!
if you don't have The Whole Panrty application yet,
I seriously encourage you to download it!
Like,... yesterday! ;-)
Vanilla almond choc chip cookies
recipe by The Whole Pantry Application from Healing Belle
recipe type: to snack, to dessert
vegan , no lactose, no gluten
What you need:
1.5 cups almond meal
2.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
0.25 cup cacao nibs
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
0.25 tsp sea salt (I forgot this…)
0.25 tsp baking powder
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 170*c (340*f)
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl (I melted my coconut oil and maple syrup together first)
3. Mix it up
4. Portion onto a lined baking tray, press down slightly in the centre
5. Bake those suckers for 13 - 15 minutes untill golden , they will be soft.
6. Leave them to cool- yes this is necessary, they’ll fall apart if you try and sneak one early
7. Eat ‘em!
check out her website for more delicious things here