Taylor Tomasi has for me the spirit of real dressing. Mix master that she is, she clearly has the masculine/feminine, hard/soft style we just love!!!
Favorite labels: Proenza Schouler shoes, Rick Owens, Miu Miu bags, Ann Demeulemeester and little vintage thrown in (what we should do more) for good measure.
look at that arm whit the mix of all kinds of bracelets and even watch together...
look the purple one at the buttom,should we return to the shop in holland?
Here are a few tips to look just like her:
1. again, one to put in the 'it's in the bag collection'!!!
sorry my dear prada and your ysl, but hello bright blue fendi bag...
2. Buy not just one but different versions of your favorite items! chunky booties, black strappy boots, high heeled black sandals...
3. Add single menswear item, preferably oversized blazer and cropped trousers and moccasins!
4. Add something around the neck- printed scarf, chunky necklace and
fill up that arm with all kinds of bracelets...gold,silver,cotton ones,watch...
5. Your handbag should always have a shoulder strap, but you should never use it. CHECK!!!
6. Stick to neutrals, black and white for clothing. Leave the pop color to accessories... and hair.
7. Dye hair RED. Immediately???